Re: [T3] Hesitation, Bogged Down, Vibration - It's All here!

Boy is Jim right on this one... I just rebuilt teh Bosch one in my Opel...
No wonder the gas mileage was in the toilet... the top shaft was sticking on
the bottom one cause I didnt heed his warning that you need that drop of oil
on the felt under the rotor...  timing was jumping all over the place and
that caused the Idle to wander all the time.  The same will happen on eather
a carbed or FI type 3.  You also may be seeing advance but it may not be
reaching FULL advance...

And unless your really mechanical let Jim rebuild it...  getting that
circlip under the felt off is a trick and Itll fly faster than the eye can
see when it does come off...  DOH!

Keith