[T3] SOMEBODY SAVE THIS 62 SQUARE!!

I saw an ad on VW Planet for 62 squareback parts.  Turns out the car hasn't
been torn down yet so I urged the seller to sell it complete.  I don't know
much about it but there are a few pics at:

http://www.theshop.net/ghiaguru/Gary's/Squarebackx.html

It looks like a Canadian model 62 with newer door panels.  Anyway, it's in
Oklahoma and the seller wants $600 for it.

You don't see 62 squarebacks often...  SOMEBODY SAVE IT!!

Andre
Too many cars