Re: [T3] por 15 is great but....part two

On 6 Apr 2001, at 13:32, fuzzyface57@hotmail.com wrote:

>    Aah.... Thanks Russ, now to get the tees to configure my system
> correctly. Tom '72 Vagrant Variant

> From: "Russ Wolfe" <russella@prairieinet.net>
>
>  > Isn't there a Tee in that line that also connects out to the air? >
> Yep, I looked at my '71, and there is a plastic "T" in the 1"
> (actually it is 5/8"). Off of that "T" is another 1/8" line that goes
> over and T's into the other line comeing off the the small fitting.

I think the Bentley manual has a good picture of how these hoses
normally run. Early cars (68-9?) use all rubber hose plumbing
which works fine. Middle era cars (69-70?) use rubber or plastic
hose with a length of steel tubing which always rust shut on the
inside and should be replaced, and late cars (71-3?) replaced the
steel tubing with a length of hard plastic tubing which works very
well.

I have all the parts if you need them.

-
Jim Adney