[T3] Leak under back seat?

I suffered with this problem for a long time but found the leak th comes down the inside of the wing through the holes where rubber grommets should be for holding on the inside pannel. I fixed this by sealing up the holes with silicon and refitting the wing with new bolts and 'clips'. Its also a good chance to wax the inside of the wing.

Cheers,

Will

P.S. Also I dirilled a tiny hole in the pan for drainage as I found this better than a floded car :)

For up-to-the-minute music news, reviews and specials visit
http://www.nme.com

Get free e-mail (anyname@nme.com) now at http://www.nmemail.com

The sender of this e-mail is NOT an employee or associate of NME,
nme.com or any other IPC magazine.