SV: [T3] Best way to make a fuel pressure tester?

>Ken L Davies wrote:

>I was thinking of making a fuel pressure tester.  How about a piece of
>hose attached to a gage?  Sounds too simple; any advice on what kind of
gage?

I made one up exactly as you describe, and it works fine! Just remember to
use a hose rated for fuel injection. I used the gauge from an old acetylen
tube regulator. It had a suitable scale and should survive the fuel fumes. A
proper brass fitting for attaching the gauge to the 8 mm hose was found at
the hardware store. Use proper sized clamps to hold things together.

Attach the whole thing to the fuel ring, where there is a short pipe with a
little screw in its end, pointing up between the injectors (on either side
of the engine).
Remove the screw first...

Karl-Olov Sandin
-73 Squareback FI, Sumatra green