Re: [T3] Urethane

Jim -

I will be happy to help you with what I know.  I believe you can buy 2-part
prepackaged urethane systems (large than but similar to the 5 minute epoxy
stuff that you get at the hardware store).  I am sure that I could find a
source here in the Detroit area.  Many of these urethanes would be
"castable".  That  is just pouring them into an open mold and letting them
cure.

The really trick will be finding a product that has the right durometer
(hardness) for the application that you are looking for.  You can get
urethanes that are soft and rubbery and others that are hard (like bowling
balls)  What range you can get in the pre-package stuff I dont know.

P-mail me if you are still interested and i will try to find out some more.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
http://hometown.aol.com/jaransonT3