[T3] Car Still Won't Start.

I'm doing everything I can think of doing without a helper.

I went to the local junkyards for the relays that control the fuel
pump.  I could only find one.  So I first swapped it with the one
under the back seat and the problem persisted.  I then replaced the
original and tried the one under the dash and the problem still
persisted.

To restate the problem
It won't start but it turns over fine.

I have the initial running of the fuel pump when I turn it on.
I have the two relay clicks when I turn it on.
I have spark on all cylindars (checked with a timing light).
I have the injector clicking when I turn in on and manual move the
trottle.

I have a couple of control units that the P.O. gave me when I bought
the car.

I haven't tried either of them yet because the part #'s don't match
what is already in there.

Which part # control units can I use in a 71 manual?

Any other ideas?

Mark Healey
71 FI auto square
71 FI manual square