[T3]

Hi everyone,
it's been a while since I've posted (commanding a  68 ton M1A1 tank crashing
thru the woods at 20-30 mph, smoke grenades flying like watermellon pits,
blank machine gun fire all around, and calling in simulated artillery
missions danger close to save my battalion's TOC at the last minute --
doesn't leave much time for doing what I love -- Quasimoto '73 FI AT Fasty &
my wife, wife 1st, of course ;) ) so my next question may get a few strange
looks, but,
does anyone have a good working knowledge of what processes are used to make
urethane products (mountings, bushings, etc.) and if it is possible obtain
and use supplies individually.

Jim Jinks

happy to have a lukewarm shower after 21 days in constant rain.
GOTTA LOVE FORT LEWIS, WASHINGTON