[T3]FORGED CRANK

CB Performance: www.cbperformance.com or ads in HotVW and VWTrends.
CNC machined from forged 4340 chromoly billets with counterweights.
Oil holes cross drilled and chamfered and threaded oil galley plugs.
Shot peened, dynamically balanced, micro-polished, and magna-fluxed.
All for just the low price of $430.  But wait,,, if you order now.....
They also have drop-in (no case mods) kits including crank (described
above), 4340 forged rods,P&C,rings & bearings for about $840
(76x90.5=1955cc).  I am sure Scat & Bugpack have similar products.
I am not affiliated with any of these companies, but have enjoyed
doing business with CB Performance and am impressed with their
quality.
They also have less expensive cranks if this forged one is just out of
reach.
Brian Schlepp
69 Fasty