Re: [T3] Canadian TS

>>One more question, though.  Is the CAR rare or just the BADGE (or
BOTH, maybe?)<<

I'd say that if evidence can be found that the badge is original to the
car, and that the car is in original unaltered condition, then yes it
would be a rare car, but probably not worth any more than any other
similar Fastback to most buyers. As far as I know TS was just "badge
engineering" by VW of Canada.

BTW, Lee Hedges of the T34 Registry posted an image on the Registry
website of the Canadian TS badge installed on his 64 Ghia (R.I.P.). It's
at www.type34.org, someplace in the "Take the T34 Tour" section. The
badge wasn't original to his car.

Scott
62 343, 65 361