[T3] Viiiibraaaation . . .

I have a 70 square with auto & FI - I had to clean the injectors over the
weekend because of some missing & hesitation that had developed after using
a fuel injector cleaner.

While I had the car apart I changed the stock muffler back to the EMPI 4 tip
for the added power. (I noticed Much loss of power compared to stock)

The car has more power, no more clogged injectors or missing BUT . . .
I now have a vibration I did not have before. Seems like the same kind of
vibration you would have with out of balance, changing with a particular
RPM/load.

What do you think - Muffler acting as a tuning fork?
Adjustment needed to fuel/ignition to compensate for a free flowing exhaust?
Has Anyone else had this problem?

I like the power but hate the vibration. I did nothing to the rest of the
car other than clean the injectors and change the muffler.

Chris