Re: [T3] Heated debate in the office.....

> The fastback is badged as the "T" in the type3 series. The Notchback was
just
> 1600, the Fastback 1600 T and the squareback the 1600 Variant. In addition
was
> the trim level and injection letters.

I don't count 'T' as a name!
I repeat:-  The Variant is the only VW Type 3 badged with a name, and that's
not in all markets (I can't think of any markets where they badge the others
with a name, but Simon will tell me if I'm wrong!).

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------