Re: [T3] Heated debate in the office.....

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Dave Hall"
> type 4 pancake (which is rotary, just not Wankel) engine.

I think this just confuses the issue Jim.
I appreciate there is a rotary engine in the aircraft sense that has
separate cylinders and pistons, with a rather complex arrangement of
crankshaft,
------

     You'd be very wrong comparing our engines to "Rotory" aircraft engines. The "Rotory" Aircraft engine has a crankshaft fixed to the airframe (does not rotate) and the crankcase (cylinders and propeller attached) rotates around the crankshaft.

Tom

"72 Vagrant Variant