Re: drews offroad drop spindles,,

How many different combinations are there so far as drum/disc and year
combinations?

And now fo something completely different....

What are you guy's thought/opinions on sand/media blasting?  With the car in
the air I am getting kinda antsy about getting things happening.  Christmas
is here and a sandblaster should would look neat under the tree!!  The
wife's prsent is setting me back about 4 c-notes and we have this matching
price deal for presents....Just wondering.

Dave Buckholts