[T3] Numbers stuff

Okay guys...anyone willing to divulge the $$$ they have into their full resto or custom rides?  I was wondering if some
of us were better at cost control than others...In this day and age of 20k restorations by 'shops' I was hoping someone
did a clean job for under 5k.  Anyone?

My car has cost me roughly $3200, 1 notch, 2 squares, and a house paint job so far...with another square and 2 seats for
the upcoming work.  All together I rough that out at $9000 and that doesn't count the labor I have into it or the work
still to come...  Steep to some, but a steal to me.

--
Vader--Eye-duh-hoe
1964 Notchback--Roadster w/Mid-engine--1934cc Type 1 w/Dual 40 Dells, Mahle wheels, 914 Seats, Tweed interior