Re: [T3] CA gas line woes, chapter 2?

On 27 Nov 99, at 1:40, Greg Merritt wrote:

> No f.i. hose of my size on the hose rack.  It was five or six bucks a foot
> anyway!  Went to Kragen, which only had low-pressure hose, and it was all
> out of stock anyway.  Went to another Grand Auto, which was also undergoing
> remodeling -- ah, the sign in the window indicates that Grand Auto is in
> the process of becoming Kragen.  Gorgeous.  They didn't have the hose I
> needed, anyway.

Sorry, I keep meaning to find the time to put out a re-hosing kit for
the FI cars. I use Aeroquip 5/16" hose which is a low pressue hose.
To the hose people, "low pressure" means something less than ~2000
psi. I have NEVER been able to find a 5/16" hose rated for less than
400 psi, so there is really no problem.

FWIW, my hose kits will have first quality hose at something less
than $3/ft, plus some clamps and instructions.

Jim