[T3] Rear seat cover install...

Hi,

I was putting in my new rear seat covers, and i ran into a snag.....

I got the bottom in fine....but how are you supposed to get the top of the
seat to stay attached? It has a plastic strip sewn onto the material, but it
wont go into the grove, and if it does, it wont stay for long. A little tug
and it pops right out. The old cover I took off(aftermarket) had a wire
holding it in.

BTW, its a Sewfine kit.

Any help, tips, ideas...suggestions?

TIA,