Re: [T3] T3 Turbocharging

Hi all,
I was at the local Bug shop today killing time.  I was looking through their
old HVW's mags and guess what I found?  An article detailing a turbo kit for
the T3 built by Dave Kawell.  It used a Rayjay turbo and a Weber sidedraft
carb, all fitting under the deck lid.  It was a 1983 article I believe.  I'm
going to get it back tomorrow and scan it in.  Anyone curious?  Also of note
in that issue:  Cory McClennathan, NHRA Top Fuel Dragster driver was featured
in that issue for his success in the VW racing scene.  At this point he was
nowhere near the TF ranks, but I think its a neat bit of history for drag
racing buffs.  Later.

Cayson Ellsworth
68 Fastback