[T3] Passing emissions

Yep.  Get your idle up to about 900 rpm. That will often help. However,
if your carbs aren't balanced well, sometimes that will cause other
problems...
	But if you've just got high HC at idle, the easy (and recommended) fix
is to lean out your idle mixture.  It's as easy as giving the idle
mixture screws a turn or two IN. (which is what, clockwise, no?).  This
will probably raise your idle speed, anyway.
	And I can't wait until next year- with the time and $$$ I save on the
emissions hassle, I'm gonna try to get myself a sniffer.  I had the use
of one a few years ago, and while it made it easy to get past emissions,
it also REALLY helped with carb adjustments and balancing.

Anybody know of a source for a decent, inexpensive sniffer?  Ideally
it'd measure HC, CO, and NOX, but realistically I think I can just
afford a CO meter (CO2 meter???)
Toby B