[T3] Those darn Crabbyrators!

Well its in the mid 50's here in the NY  and we havent had a salting so I
took the notch out to do my errands.  I have the crabs..eh Carbs adjusted so
the chokes will close when cold so That I have a high idle when started.
THis runs it SO RICH that I still cant keep it running.  I then adjust them
so they are open a little, Not rich now but no high idle eather so it
stalls.

Anywho.. Ive asked that question before without luck so Ill ask a new one...
EVERY store I go into, I come out and the chokes have cooled and closed.  I
then barely get the overchoked motor going again and belch my way down the
road. Now Im not going to wrap them in fiberglass insulation as Ive done in
my rat car years ago nor am I patient enough to leave the ignition on for a
few minutes before I state it... are there any other neat little solutions
that someone else uses??

I dont know how people drive around with these things but thier coming off
mine sooner than i originally planned!

Keith