[T3] Fw: '71 Squareback value

Hi, I got this to my site, I figured I would let you list impart their
knowledge, I have responded as well.

Message attached below...

Thank you,
Everett Barnes - Phoenix, AZ
everettb@prodigy.net
http://thesamba.com/vw

>From:
>Mark D.
>sharoncarrigan@hotmail.com
>
>HELP!!!  I'm trying to get information on a reasonable (or even good) price
to pay for a 1971 VW Squareback that's in GREAT condition, has new brakes
and tires, has a lot of miles and has only one flaw -- a leak.  The mechanic
who maintains it thinks its wonderful, but won't come out and tell me what
would be a reasonable price.

>Anyone out there who can help me.  This little beast runs great and looks
great.  But I don't know what would be a reasonable price to pay for it.