RE: [T3] Electrical Turbo

I would believe he meant a drain occurring all the time whether it be small
or large, not on/off (i.e. intermittent or...momentary :).  The electric
ones spin at a very high rpm.  Read their stats on the web pages.  The
Turbo-Zet does vary the rpm whereas the e-RAM comes on only at full
throttle.

I'm kind of liking the idea...for both cars :)
   Toby Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/