Re: [T3] putting the windows back in

      My email wasn't clear, but yes.  The order is:
warm rubber up in sun or hot water
install rubber seal on glass
lube seal with liquid soap/water 50/50%
press in alum. trim strip (sounds easy but isn't)
install string in outer groove
lay assembly in body frame
start at bottom, with friend inside car pulling string, while you push from outside

break glass and go to glass shop to have them do it.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR