[T3] Car Cover/Floor Mats?

Does anybody know have any suggestions for a custom fit Car Cover and Mats
for my 64'Notch?  This list rocks, I have thoroughly enjoyed the wisdom and
wit.   Also I found two separate guys out here in So. Cal. selling Notchback
parts, one has NOS mufflers for type 3's for $65,  and the other has bumpers
(I believe 2) off a 63' Notch for sale for $80 each, and he say's they are
in original condition (I haven't spoken to him yet to find out what that
means exactly).   Are either of these huge deals that I should jump on.

Thanks,
Rich Baker
64' Notch