[T3] New heat exchangers for sale

I was bored last night so I thumbed through my California Imports catalog
that I got from the Yakima show.  Page 137 of the Fall catalog shows heat
exchangers for $149.95/each.  I just called CI and talked to a tech dude
and, sure enough, these are new heat exchangers from a manufacturer in
Denmark -- not reconditioned units!  These are exactly like the T3 heat
exchanger except they don't have the insulation/protection wrap around them.
Hey, sure beats getting questionable ones from a junk yard or $300+ from
someone else.

They also have mufflers, stock and similar, and on page 9 they have complete
door/window seal/molding parts.  Overall, it looks like they represent the
T3 much better than most "all VW" suppliers.  Give 'em a look at
http://www.vwcalimports.com.  They do have an online catalog but since the
paper version is free I'd recommend getting it instead.

The only other site I've seen with T3 heat exchangers is
http://www.vwcustomspeed.com/Luftkylt/vrmekamm.htm.  I have no idea if they
still exist, make them, or what the current price is, I just kept the link
just in case.

   Toby Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/