[T3] short trip to Seattle

Hi,

I'll be taking a week off the list for a conference in Seattle. While
the conference is actually in the Westin Hotel Nov 15-19, I will be
at the Ramada Inn nearby from the 13-19. If there are any listees in
the Seattle area that would be interested in getting together,
especially Sat eve or anytime sunday please feel free to try to give
me a call there.

I will be unsubscribing from the list on sat morning and it is
unlikely that email messages to me after that time will get to me
before the next weekend.

This is all pretty much last minute and I don't know how much free
time I'll have--if any. But it's worth a shot! ;-)

Jim