Re: type3-d Digest V99 #611

mark having fuel in your oil is really bad from my experience, because it
eats away at your bearings and eventually trashes them. your oil not being
changed regularly can also affect it. i actually couldnt tell you how to
adjust the timing cause my dad does that part for me(dont know why i havnt
learned yet considering i built the engine) but you probably want to work at
getting that fuel out of the engine.

mike kraemer
69 fastback