[T3] missing T-3 A/C parts

Rick Hutter:

As of November 9, 1999, I have not received the T-3 A/C parts that I paid
for. You have not e-mailed me since the problem started arising. The last I
heard from you was on about October 28, when you told me to wait another
week. It has been about 10 days since I heard from you, and no T-3 A/C parts.
It has now been 35 days since
I cut you a check,  26 days since you were going to get them in the mail next
Monday,  and I have not received anything.

I know that my address was explicitly denoted in the letterhead of the letter
That I sent to
you. Just in case, my mailing address is:

Don Garies
P.O. Box 701641
Dallas, Texas 75370-1641
U.S.A.