Re: [T3] Was I the only one who saw it???

So am I the only one who caught it on tape? If so please check out my spot
for the tape on e-bay........just kidding! So is Greg the only hero who can
put this on the computer? Cause if he is I guess Ill pop for the ship from
San Diego to the UK. I was hoping for something in the area.... Let me know
people!
late
jason