[T3] Tire size

Found my tire sizes!  Going with 205/70/15s on the rear and 195/60/15s on the front...should give a great look on the
Mahle rims  (-:  Can't wait!  As all nice things, the interior is taking its own sweet time coming together, but the
good news is that it is the wet season coming up and I would just have to look longingly at it anyway.

--
Brian Fye
1964 Notchback--Roadster

1974 Karmann Ghia--White with Riviera wheels and Grant GT 11" steering wheel
...soon to come--EMPI shifter, Tweed interior, Yellow paint