[T3] Travellin' Squareback

Hello, listees!

I haven't been on the list for months now, since my daughter was born...
But yesterday I watched my '71 squareback drive away with her new owner,
Richard Palmer of North Carolina.  So if anyone sees a bright orange '71
Squareback tooling down the road somewhere between St. Paul, Minnesota and
Raleigh, North Carolina, give Richard a holler!

Everyone give him your good thoughts--my poor car needs some loving care,
and I'm crossing my fingers that she makes the trip all right for him...
and if Richard shows up on this list in a few days asking questions and
bitching about the previous owner, make him welcome!  ;)

Enjoy your cars!  I know I'm going to miss mine...

Meghan Kennedy

formerly '71 Square