Re: [T3] Dual port manifolds

> The welded up holes are for the dual balance pipe, I think its a 73 only
> part.

1971 on twin carb had provision for the dual balance pipes (though in some
cases they linked through elbows and tee to a single one crossing the
crankcase).

The pipes are vacuum take-off, for the distributor (dual vac?).  I'm not
sure why both sides have them; the two manifolds should be different, with
only the left one having the other pipe.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.net/