[T3] Overhaul update

Today was the day!
I finally fired up my engine after my first overhaul ( maybe the cars
third ).
And ... "It fired right up" - Yeah! right! I wish ! NOT !
It spun around happily but didn't fire so I checked the coil - no spark .
After half a day's messing around I find my condenser is gone, so I replace
it and  .... (Drum roll) .... It fires up ,and purrs beautifully and after
like 5 minutes it just suddenly dies.

Even a newly overhauled engine can't run without gas !?

So ends my overhaul.
Thank you all for listening and advising
Herman
'69 343