[T3] Shop manuals for sale

In order to recap more money invested in recent Bus parts purchases, I must sell:

A 1963 factory Bus shop manual, book #1 only, $100 obo.

A 1965 Type 3 shop manual, book #1 only, $100 obo.

Both are in excellent shape and I have used them for years with clean hands.  Sorry, no photos but I will answer any questions and could scan the covers, if desired.  Book #2 of both sets are easy to find.

Please don't send me email complaints, they could be on eBay...  ;)

Thank you,
Everett Barnes
'55 Kombi