[T3] Fastback Glass Rubber and Exhaust.........PLEASE HELP!!!!!

     I have a 1969 Fastback that I need glass rubber for all the way
around.Can anyone tell me where to buy this?So far I haven't been able
to find it.
     Also does anyone know if the Quiet Pack Dual Header system is a
good choice for this car?I really just want a good exhaust system that
makes a little noise.My engine is stock if that matters.

Thanks Already,

Clarence