[T3] gas law

    First I want to gripe about the arcane gas pumping law in Oregon.
You aren't allowed to pump your own gas.  This sounds like the lap of
luxury to some, but imagine the skill of the minimum wage labor pool
that is required to touch your car.  For Phillip I have to pop the
hood let the fool wave the gas wand around my stuff.  I don't know
about later years, but Phillip doesn't have splash guard or little
spring flap in there, so it doesn't auto shutoff until it is almost
over the top.
    What got me ranting, is that last time Ginger got gas, the
meat-head put the cap on crooked and it spilled all over the luggage
compartment.  I smelled raw gas and was sure that I was about to torch
my car.  Nothing in the engine bay, but oh, up front, ARGH!