Re: [T3] engine mods.

On 29 Oct 99, at 9:33, Ricardo Lugo wrote:

> I looking for ideas on minor engine modifications that will give me at least
> 15hp.  I saw this Vw Hotrod book the other day that claims to give you ideas
> on how to increase your engine power with a simple strap on mod. Is this true?
> Is this book any good?  Is it worth the investment?  Feedback would be
> great!:)

While there are many such books out there, the level of quality is
quite broad. This is the only one that I think is really good:

How to Hotrod Volkswagen Engines
by Bill Fisher
published by H. P. Books, Tucson, AZ, 1970
ISBN 0-912656-03-4
(excellent book, well written and researched)

If that's what you saw, buy it, but most of the others are junk.

Jim