Re: [T3] T3 Burnout: Warning! (kinda long)

That was a great story. I think it's just part of growing up. Even at the
ripe old age of 31, I like to spin the tires a little bit. It's safer in
the rain. For the motor anyway. Cheep entertainment for the kids.

At least we can watch the big burn outs  at the VW drag races ( those of
us who are spectators ).

Phillip Bradfield - Portland, Oregon

'63 Notchback w/ 68 pan - waiting for brake, electrical, and carb work
'68 Squareback - waiting for '67 euro fenders and front clip
'69 Squareback - chopped 3 1/2" currently getting the drip rails shaved
'96 Jetta GL - Neuspeed P-Chip and short shift kit, that's all for now