Re: [T3] Website/what colour?

--- Dave Hall <dave@hallvw.clara.co.uk> wrote:
> I don't know if VW of Australia put that plate in,
> as it was for production
> in Germany.

The only plate in the spare tyre well is the ADR
compliance plate which states which Australian Design
Rules the car complies with along with the chassis
number, the number of passengers, weight etc.

> Also, there are many other paint codes
> used in Australia; I
> have sent Andrew a list of the '67 to '73 colours
> that I got from Andy
> Russo, who ran the Australian Type 3 Register.  I
> hope the Dulux Autocolour
> suppliers may be able to sort something out.

I will definitely be able to get the colour with the
help of that colour list and knowing that its Dulux.
Thank you for the list I shall post it on my website
asap.

Its a pity that the Australian T3 Registry disappeared
because there's nothing on Australian T3s now as far
as I can see. If anyone has any useful information to
share I will post it on my yahoo site if they send it
to me. Also, I think we need some bumper stickers or
windscreen flyers to get more Australian T3 owners on
the List.

Andrew Davidson
Melbourne Australia
http://www.geocities.com/vw1600tl1971/