[T3] T3 Burnout

Somebody ever tried to do a burnout until the tire exploded with a stock T3
Fastback ?

Well, I did. During our holiday in Luxembourg this summer we did serious
burnout. We fitted a small tire (135x15), drove to a somewhat steep (public)
road, put the T3 in 1st gear, let roll backwards and.... fire, (water), burn
that rubber. Unfortunately it was a public road so we were interrupted two
times. Some boring people wanted to pass by. Well they did, but had to drive
through a big cloud of smoke !

The first part of the burnout is now available in MPEG format, for those who
want to check it out : http://home.planet.nl/~flatfourveedubclub , just
enter our site and on the mainpage you will find some links. Enjoy !

Greetings,

Patrick
Webmaster of The Flat Four Vee Dub Club
- The Netherlands -

66 - Beetle
70 - 181 Thing
71 - Notchback
71 - Fastback (red)
72 - Fastback (black)
72 - Fastback (white)
72 - Fastback (blue)
72 - Fastback (blue)
72 - Squareback (blue)
72 - Squareback (texas-yellow)
75 - Beetle (yellow)

??  I don't know why my friends call me : "The Collector" ??