SV: [T3] It is a sad day (long - kinda')

> Now I am a VB Programmer / Metallurgist / Project Manager with no car,

	Congratulations t쌜Çxamination! Well done! From the "What we
do" thread that was running recently, it seems that a good part of the
listees are scientists or computer freaks, as myself. It must have something
to do with the personality type...

	cos I am in need of a gearbox.

	My condoleances about your car, Carl. But getting a fresh gearbox
shouldn't be that hard or expensive.
	I believe you can pick one from a 1500/1600 T1 and just change the
nose cone. There is some difference in the final gear ratio, the T1 has a
lower ratio. but I don't think it's a big problem. you'll get poorer mileage
but better acceleration... Check with Dave Hall, Jim A, Keith, Toby, or any
other guru on this great list.

> Carl van Tonder
> 66 Fasty (Now you know why I call her VWrankenstein)

	Yes, I see! -Assembled from various parts, looks nasty, and brought
to life with a shot of electricity, right?
	*LOL*

	Hang in there!

	/Karl-Olov Sandin
	«73 Square (Green Lady), …rnskšldsvik, Sweden

Too much? Digest! mailto:type3-d-request@vwtype3.org Subjbscribe