[T3] Tell-tale oil drips

> [Tell-tale oil drip spots on either side of your driveway?]

I have a slight leak from the left valve cover.  It is on sqaure and has
a new cork gasket.  Should I seal it with Permatex/aviation cement or
get a rubber gasket set for the covers?  The right side leaks ever so
slightly, but the left leaves a noticeable drip when I park.  I can see
that the oil is running down the outside of the heat exchanger.

--
Justin
C-ya@tmgbbs.com  http://tmgb4	‡-ya