RE: [T3] Squareback Cooling - NACA Ducts?

3s are special in that the engine compartment air ISN'T sued to cool-  all
air comes in the fender vents through the bellows to the fan.

Big overheating problems stem from the thermostat and associated tin being
gone, and everything running rich (I'm sure you'll figure the latter out
next week.)

-rj