[Fwd: Re: [T3] SWF Wiper Blades]

--- Begin Message ---
I would like to replace them with original equipment not the plastic
stuff, if I can help it. Are these SWF wiper blades still available?

I just purchased a set for|™¼Notch and they worked Great!. They are
metal blades. You should be able to pick up a set at any of the larger
Auto supply stores like Advance Auto or Pep Boys, Etc.

 In addition, there is a white plastic insert in the blade that fits
unto the wiper arm and acts as sort of "bushing" This plastic is intact
on one but half gone on the other blade.  I had never even seen this
before.  Anyone know what I'm writing

I thought mine were strange too, but I think the piece your talking
about is actually part of the new blades. If I'm thinking correctly the
wiper arm is shaped like a "J" and the new blade snaps into the J part
on the end of the arm and pivots there. You should be able to pull the
old plastic piece out and replace it with a new one that comes with the
wiper arm.

Good Luck

Dana Hall
65 Notch Sunroof