RE: [T3] Can you help...adjust my valves?

It all depends upon the engine.  I have the GBE catalogs and the B. Fisher
book and have referenced both.  But, ultimately, it's my engine builder with
his 20+ years of performance experience that can give me the best advice
(remember, I'm not an engine builder, just and engine builder financier ;)

   Toby "I'd be a rich man if it weren't for my cars!" Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/