[T3] Notch windows and other finds of the week

Thanks to everyone for replying about where to get door seals for my
notch.  Why would I not want to get the brazilian seals?  I am just
trying to get the car on the road right now and stop leaks.  I will be
tearing it all apart this winter for paint, then replacing with quality
parts.  Will the brazilian seals get me through a year?  I don't want to
have to spend too much money.

On another note,  I've had a great week in my travels.  I managed to
pick up a pair of stationary quarter windows and a rear window for an
early notch.  Anyone interested?  They have the original rubber, which
is shot, and the metal trim, which is in excellent shape.

Picked up the script from the rear hatch of a 65 Variant.  I have the
VOLKSWAGEN
VARIANT
script if anyone is interested.  It is great shape, with all the little
posts attached.  I'll put a pic up on my web space when I get home this
weekend.

I also made a deal for a '57 Karmann Ghia.  I know it's not a T3, but I
have to keep the wife happy so I can keep doing my T3 thing.

Thanks for the help

Neil
65 NoC…Ghia
80 Volvo DL