[T3] type 3 im Deutschland

    Just back from two weeks criss-crossing southern Germany.  I only
caught a glimpse of one T3 the whole time!  I was probably on the road
for 15 hours total too (you can cover a lot of ground at 100mph)
Outside Heidleberg I saw a early notch cruise around the corner in
front of me, lowered and with some type of loud exhaust (that's what
caught my attention)
    The crazy thing is that I saw some extremely rare VW's just by
chance.  Up near Reichelsheim was a Hubbmuller coachbuilt conv. parked
by the side of the road.  And on the A7 near Nurnberg we saw a
Schwimwagen on a trailer!
    So much for that, I'm going to have to keep in mind that Oregon is
truely T3 heaven.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR