[T3] Shipping Rates

Hey, cool, here is a site where you can check out how much it costs to ship
something.
http://postcalc.usps.gov/default.a,³ÓË is also a link to finding out what the zip codes are for any given
city.  I think it does international, but I am not sure.

For example,
One package, 50lbs 6'x1'x1' (21 kg; 175 cm x 30 cm x 30) is about $10 from
LA to SF.  $30 to Boston.  All of this is by ground.

http://www.fedex.com
http://www.ups.com  also have one.

Just some good stuff to know, say, if you are shipping bumpers somewhere...
Does anyone really know how much a pair of '68 bumpers really weighs?

Steve
'71 L7