RE: [T3] Heat (long)

	I can rebuild yours; it probably needs it. Mike should let me take
	another look at his distributor so I can try to get it straightened
	out.

	Jim

	>>Okay, but unfortunately this is my driver, so let me score another
one from a 71, and I'll ship it out to you.  Mine *is* a little ratty; it
sounds like everything's just a little 'loose' inside (looser than it should
be) when I turn the dist shaft end.