[T3] The Doors Of PerceptionŠ

"Erkson, Toby" wrote:

> I installed the passenger door panel in my baby over the weekend.  It's a
> repro
> from J-BUGS made by TMI.  The ones I have do have the pocket.  Fit and
> finish
> are very nice and it was a breeze to install.

All this talk of door accessories brought forth from the dark recesses of my
splintered memory, problems I'd had a while back trying to install new felt
channels for my '72 Sqr. The replacements I got from... um... WCM, I think, were
slightly wider than stock and I simply could not get them installed into the
doors. Anyone else done this? What's the trick? Yes I used new clips and pulled
all the guts out of the door first.

Tom Mogombus